Emperador Light Marble for Bathroom Design, China Marble
- Type: Marble
- Color: Brown
- Material: China Emperador Light
- Material Origin: China
- SupplyAbility: 40000 Square Meters per month.
- Port: xiamen
- Min. Order: 100 (Square Meters)
- Packaging Detail: will be packed with strong seaworthy wooden crated with fumigation.
- Delivery Detail: 15 days after received 30 % deposit.
- Shipment Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF
- Payment Terms: T/T,L/C,D/A,D/P,Western Union,Other
|Detail description of product|
1) 305 x 305 x 10mm or 12" x 12" x 3/8"
|Countertop :24"x96", 26"x96", 28"x96", 28"x108", etc|
|Stair:100-150×30-33×2(cm) , 100-150×13-17×2(cm)|
|Cube:5×5×5(cm) ,8×8×8(cm) ,9×9×9(cm) , 10×10×10(cm)|
|Surface finished||polished, honed, sandblasted, tumbled, antiqued,acid-washed, brushed, picked, sawn, splitted,grooved, bush hammered, Mushroom, ect|
|Available usage||bathroom floor and wall tiles, hotel lobby, outside cladding wall,villa, departments, luxury residential, shopping mall ect|
|Quality Control||Over 20 QC with experienced will carefully detect the stone quality and specification piece by piece, monitoring every production process until packaging is complete, to ensure product safety into the container|
|1) Polished degree: 90 degree or up.|
2) Thickness tolerance: +/-1mm,Diagonal tolerance : +/-1mm,
Surface flatness tolerance: +/-0.3mm
|3) Cutting by infrared-ray-cut machine.|
1) 30% T/T advance payment and balance 70% T/T against
B/L Copy or L/C at sight.
|2) Other payment terms are available after negotiation.|
Inhere Stone acts as a complex of quarry owner ,manufacturer and exporter with 20 years(formerly named Bolei stone)which located in Xiamen.With around 20 years' efforts and experience, our company has grown into a professional and experienced supplier team .Our factory also has been equipped with advanced processing equipment.
Welcome your inquiry ! Following my contacts:
M.T:+ 86 150 6066 5571 ( Also Wechat & Whatsapp number)
Tel :+86 592 5970825
Fax :+86 592 5806830
Skype: Nina Zhang
Mail Address : nina(at)inherestone(dot)com